We’re seeing 2016 start just as 2015 ended in most areas across Denver, and Highlands Ranch is no exception – little inventory and lots of buyer demand. Here are the high level stats from Highlands Ranch, CO.
- 101 new listings (down 6% over last Jan)
- 89 homes sold (up 35% over last Jan)
- 32 average days on market until sold
- $420,000 median sales price (up 10% over last Jan)
- $467,5000 average sales price (up 14% over last Jan)
- The average house sold for 99.1% of the list price
Keep in mind when looking at 1 months numbers that they can be skewed by the $500k+ segment of the market. These homes typically stay on the market twice as long and sell for less than the list price.
I am still seeing homes sell for 1-5% over the list price and go under contract in a few days in the $300-$500k segment, not only in Highlands Ranch but across Littleton, Centennial, Lakewood and Englewood as these are the most desirable places to live in Denver.