Highlands Ranch Real Estate & Community Hub
Highlands Ranch, Colorado is one of the most well-known suburbs of Denver, sitting just 12 miles south of Colorado’s capital city. Highlands Ranch is a 22,000 acre master-planned community featuring award winning schools, 4 exclusive rec centers & easy access to I-25 & C-470.
Highlands Ranch Homes for Sale
To browse active listings in Highlands Ranch, view my Highlands Ranch HomeSnap page. Besides direct emails from the Denver MLS, they are the most accurate resource to browse listings.
If you want up-to-the-minute listings of Highlands Ranch homes, then let me know and we’ll get you set up to receive listings as they hit the market directly from the MLS.
- Estimated population over 100,000 (2013)
- Highlands Ranch is a CDP (Census Designated Place) which means it’s not legally incorporated under state law, but is identifiable by name
- First homes in Highlands Ranch were built in 1978
- Median family income of $113,944
Real Estate Facts (Through April 16, 2016)
- Homes sold year-to-date ($200-$500 price point) – 236
- Median Days on the Market – 6
- Average Square Footage – 2,624
- Average Price per Square Foot – 154
- Percentage of sales where seller concessions were given – 26%
- Average Seller Concessions – $2,522 (when they were given)
View the Highlands Ranch Metro Districts Community Calendar.
For classes, camps & activities, see the Highlands Ranch Community Association’s website.
Useful Safety & Community Resources
Below you’ll find links & information to keep your family safe.
- Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
- Littleton Fire Rescue
- Colorado Emergency Management Operations
- Car Seat Checks (must call 2 weeks ahead for an appt with Littleton Fire Rescue – 303-734-8305)
- Tri-County Health Department
- Centennial Water & Sanitation District
- Park & Recreation Foundation
- Douglas County Wildfire Mitigation Standards